Sunday, December 18, 2005

Harvard and Georgetown Dhimmis Greedily Accept Tainted Saudi Money

Harvard and Georgetown Dhimmis Greedily Accept Tainted Saudi Money

In a story that is sure to warm the hearts of Dhimmis and jihadi-lovers worldwide, WND notes how both (the FABULOUSLY wealthy) Harvard and Georgetown Universities have accepted a multi-million-dollar gift from Saudi Prince Al-Walid Bin Talal to promote Islamic-Christian understanding, among other things.

Remember that in Saudi Arabia, it is a crime to own a Bible, it is a crime to hold Bible study, it is crime to hold a Christian church service, and it is a crime for a Muslim to become a Christian.

Remember that Saudi Arabia funds the export of the militant brand of Wahhabism (the home-grown Saudi brand of militant, fundamentalist Islam) to mosques worldwide – including most US mosques.

The Dhimmification of the United States continues apace, with greedy university administrators numbering among the pace-setters.

Just say NO to Dhimmitude!  Support anti-CAIR.

6 Comments:

Blogger Flatulus Ancienne said...

While reading WND this morning, I came across a term that seems to fit here. "WHIFFLE BRAIN"

I'm sure that I will be able to use this term frequently..

Mon Dec 19, 05:23:00 AM PST  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

gunjam, please don't rely on worldnetdaily for your news...

I've heard different opinions on bin Talal. Some think he is a reformer and not like the more conservative Saudis.

Tue Dec 20, 02:02:00 AM PST  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

btw flatulus, "ancienne" is the feminine. If you're a male you would say "ancien."

(oops! sorry gunjam--I'm being elitist and superior again;-))

Tue Dec 20, 02:22:00 AM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, elizabeth! thank you for the comment! What is it about WND that sends lefties into fits, anyway? I love the effect it has. Anyway, I will put their reliability above that of the "Grey Lady's" any day.

The part about no bible studies, etc, is not from WND: That is from many sources. KSA is an incredibly repressive/oppressive state. If Talal IS a reformer, I will be HAPPY to acknowledge it on my blog -- once it has been demonstrated! -- gunjam

Wed Dec 21, 08:30:00 AM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, again, elizabeth! Thank you for the grammatical correction! Such comments are ALWAYS welcome! Henceforth, I dub thee this blog's ad hoc grammarian for english, latin, french, and any other languages you know.

All kidding aside: That is the kind of superiority that I love and admire -- a love of letters, as the old turn of phrase would have it. -- gunjam

Wed Dec 21, 08:34:00 AM PST  
Blogger Flatulus Ancienne said...

Well, just came back for a visit and find that I am spelling my name wrong all this time. Flatulus Ancien is the proper way to spell it if I am a male, and I am.
I do not speak or read
french, and got the word "ancienne" from the lable on a jar of mustard. Looked it up in a dictionary, and found that it means "old".

Enough for me.

I am in touch with my feminine side, however insignificant it may be, and intend to continue my use of Flatulus Ancienne, even if it brings an occasional correction by one who admits to speaking the French language.

By the wway, I do like guns and shooting, and always have my eyes open for a good deal.
Found some French military rifles at a good price. In good shape, too.
Never been fired and only dropped once.

Sun Feb 05, 06:20:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
# # # # #