Saturday, December 17, 2005

Giving the Devil Her Due

Giving the Devil His Her Due

I will take a moment to tip my hat to my friend in the blogosphere, Elizabeth, who’s blog, Fit to Print?, is just about the polar opposite of this one on virtually any issue you can mention.  Nonetheless, Elizabeth is a bright and well-traveled individual.  While I seldom agree with her, she does challenge me on many points.  She even posts comments on this blog from time to time.

Elizabeth thinks coporal punishment of sons is child abuse.  She thinks the Israelis are intruders in their own land.  She even apparently thinks Islam is no more a source of terror than the Lutheran church down the street from your house.  And so on . . . .  Still, I enjoy repartie with her on various topics.

On he positive side, Elizabeth does not hate this country or wish President Bush harm at all costs, as many sorry leftists do, and I acknowledge these facts and commend Elizabeth for same.

Visit her blog.  Check out the comments.  Leave a comment of your own.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Hey, no one's left a comment yet. Maybe they're scared;-)

Or--is it over their heads? (oops..being the cognoscenti again)

Tue Dec 20, 03:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, elizabeth! I think everyone was waiting to see if you would take this post in good humor or not!

Since you did, we can now begin to reply.

Hey! You can't help it if you are intimidating by virtue of your much learning, can you? ;-)

Still, I won't let that keep me from attempting to point out to you the (seemingly innumerable) errors in your Northeastern Liberal Establishment political views!

May I take this juncture to wish you both a Happy Chanukkah and a Merry Christmas -- and a Happy New Year, to boot? -- gunjam

Wed Dec 21, 08:39:00 AM PST  
Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

I only celebrate Christmas, but thanks! Merry Christmas to you!

Wed Dec 21, 10:27:00 AM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

Thank you, elizabeth! -- gunjam

Wed Dec 21, 09:49:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #