Tuesday, May 09, 2006

DHS Treachery: Border Patrol Playing Toady to a Foreign Power (Mexico)

DHS Treachery: Border Patrol Playing Toady to a Foreign Power (Mexico)

It came out today that the US Border Patrol plays toady to a (very corrupt) foreign power (Mexico) by keeping them posted of the whereabouts and activities of the patriots in the Minutemen, who are using THEIR OWN RESOURCES to do SOME of the border protection on which our own Federal Government is flagrantly delinquent.  (Drudge broke this story, as far as I can tell.)

If your poll numbers continue to tank, Mr. President, it will be no surprise to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger BostonMaggie said...

I can not possibly express how disappointed I am with "W" over this. I couldn't be more disappointed if he were my own son.

I will have to think about this long and hard. I would have told you before this that I could have forgiven him anything. Now....I don't know. Is this my straw?

I'm not sorry I voted for him, look at my other choice. But still.......

Sat May 13, 10:59:00 AM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

hey, maggie, I REALLY appreciate your comment: You are right on target. President Bush is no longer a man i can support -- or trust. (I voted for him.) -- gunjam

Tue May 16, 05:04:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #