Monday, July 17, 2006

Bush Threatens Stem Cell Veto: I'll Believe It When I See It!

Bush Threatens Stem Cell Veto: I'll Believe It When I See It!

President Bush is threatening to veto some (very poorly thought-out) stem-cell research legislation if it ever passes both houses of Congress.

Kudos to the President for having a clue.

However, as for the veto threat?  I’ll believe it when I see it.

Remember: President Bush also at one point promised to veto (the ludicrously named) Campaign Finance Reform (CFR) legislation championed by Senator McCain.

Well CFR is now the law of the land – and it was passed under the current President during his first four years in office.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost money on this one too. Drat! Who wouda thought he'd VETO something?

Sun Jul 23, 03:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, sk! Thanks for the comment! Hope you are well. -- gunjam

Sun Aug 06, 12:04:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #