Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dumbsfeld Removes All Doubt That He Is an Idiot – Just When I Was Feeling Some Sympathy for Him

Dumbsfeld Removes All Doubt That He Is an Idiot – Just When I Was Feeling Some Sympathy for Him

I admit it, during the turmoil of the past week or so, I have had my moments of angst over having called repeatedly (for much of the past year) for Dummy’s resignation/termination – especially since some of the generals’ complaints against him were so idiotic (like the fact that he alienated “Old Europe!” Hell, “Old Europe NEEDS alienating!).

But, no!  Today, in an AP piece (Hat tip: NewsMax), Dummy sealed for all time my negative impression of Dumbsfeld, with these words: "I look back on those decisions and I am proud of them. They caused a lot of ruffles," Rumsfeld said.

He said that of such decisions as canceling the Crusader – a project into which BILLIONS had ALREADY been poured.  We got NOTHING out of that cancellation.  

Moreover, Dummy didn’t say: “These were agonizing decisions that hurt a lot of good people.”

NO!  The man said:  I am PROUD of them (these decisions).  THEY CAUSED A LOT OF RUFFLES.”

So, what is important, apparently, is not what is good for America or what is good for the military, but what gives Dummy the jollies?  

As Michael Savage said (in so many words) on his show today, the problem with Dummy is that he hasn’t fought the (winnable) wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with adequate fire in his belly.  He is a Marquis de Queensbury Rules guy all the way.

And good men are dying as a result.

Thanks, President Bush!

2 Comments:

Blogger TexasFred said...

Damn great post man... Simply great... I will try to post it too, we are pissin in the damned wiond I think but shit, someones gotta do it..

Tue Apr 18, 08:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, texasfred! Thank you for your more-than-kind comment! -- gunjam

Wed Apr 19, 04:32:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #