Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Comment that Roggio Deleted

My Comment that Roggio Deleted

I posted a comment (approximately #58) on the following thread on Roggio’s blog.  (Hat tip: Michelle Malkin.)

Roggio saw fit to delete my comment (which is, of course, his sovereign right as the owner of his blog).

Fortunately, for some reason I saw fit to copy and paste my comment to WordPad.

Below, for your reading pleasure, is my (now deleted) comment on Roggio’s blog:

to skipsailing28: good stuff in your comment #54!

if you have ever heard michael savage very often, you will know that he REGULARLY calls for the military to eject ALL embedded reporters.  He RIGHTLY faults the generals, the DoD, SECDEF Dumbsfeld, and our clueless C-in-C Bush for NOT taking more SERIOUS measures to WIN this war.  They are dithering and treading water and our boys are dying.

time to kick some serious enemy ass.  Will it cause some civilians to die also?  Name one war where that HASN'T been the case.

in my blog i have railed against the msm for their bias against the war.  I blogged that Mr Pitman should NOT have even BEEN PERMITTED to embed.

I have called REPEATEDLY for SECDEF Dumbsfeld to be replaced.  The man is a bean-counting, micromanaging, idiot.  He ran a great invasion, and has done virtually NOTHING right since.  I am sickened that more conservative bloggers are not willing to call his hand on such idiocies as refusing to allow the military to be increased in size (as Congress has requested) or to increase the size of our presence in Iraq, or to permit ACLU-minded military JAG officers to run up absurdly high sentences for soldiers accused of "detainee abuse," when, in many cases, they were simply doing their job as soldiers (which is NOT being a nice guy).  

Case in point, the fact that Dummy has stood by and permitted a dog-handler to be court-martialed, when it was admitted that the dog had never even bit a single prisoner, but merely scared them, shows that he does not stand by  his men, but rather, in Savage's words, throws some of them overboard to the media piranhas to make himself look good.  I would much prefer a SECDEF who said something like: This dog-handler worked for me.  He was doing his job.  I am backing him.  If someone must go, let it be me.  Get off his back, you media bastards.  Instead the entire military hierarchy in Iraq is geared to prosecute or reprimand our soldiers for looking cross-eyed at the enemy.

my son has done a  combat tour with the Army in Iraq. i am not against the war: I am against a failure of WILL to fight like we MEAN it.  The buck stops at the President's desk, and I see him increasingly as an out-of-touch elitist (see: his refusal to close our borders for details).  He needs to be told to can Dummy and several of our top generals (to include the prissy Chairman, JCS, Pace).

Nixon woke up late in the game in VietNam and began bombing the North like HE meant it.  The tide was changing, but he was stopped by an enemy-appeasing Democratically-controlled Congress  (that defunded him).

I am afraid that Bush will never wake up -- and he has had a Republican Congress the entire time (though that MAY be about to change).

If we lose in Iraq, it will have been a golden opportunity lost, and it will be the OFFICIAL beginning of the US's NON-superpower status.

Having weaponry and technology in one's position is NOTHING WITHOUT the WILL to USE it AS NECESSARY -- WORLD (i.e, MSM) opinion to the contrary BE DAMNED.  -- gunjam



3 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Sounds good to me.
I am so glad my son is a month away from coming home.
You got it all right, JG.

Sat Apr 15, 04:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

Hey, mil mom! Congratulations on your son's almost-ended tour. It is sure different having your son in the States. Appreciate the comment! -- gunjam

Sat Apr 15, 11:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

To all: Bill Roggio has emailed me and apologized, explaining that he had deleted my comment because it contained some salty language (in violation of his blog's house rules). However, he has graciously extended me the offer to resubmit my comment with the language cleaned up. We have resolved our differences. I am very impressed with Bill Roggio as a person, as well as a blogger. See my post from today on this matter. -- gunjam

Sat Apr 15, 12:22:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #