Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Christiane Amanpour Declares Iraq War a Bad Hair War for Reporters

Christiane Amanpour Declares Iraq War a Bad Hair War for Reporters

Despicable, leftist, unattractive, female CNN reporter Christiane Amanpour threw a hissy-fit yesterday, declaring that the Iraq War has been a “disaster” – apparently because some reporters covering it are getting killed or captured.

Your logic is impeccable, Christine!  It is after all, ALL ABOUT THE REPORTERS, isn’t it?  And if you guys are tired of covering it – especially if you have to leave your cushy Baghdad hotels to face the same dangers our soldiers face every day to cover this war, then it is clearly a BAD WAR!

Note to the rest of the world:  The worldwide war between the West and the Islamofascists has barely even gotten started, yet.

MANY, MANY MORE Islamofascists will first have to be ruthlessly killed before we can even begin to think of “calling off the war.”

8 Comments:

Blogger TexasFred said...

Christy may not know this, but no one really gives a DAMN what she thinks...

Tue Jan 31, 06:00:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh I like Texas Fred;) JG, c'mon now what did you expect really....she's FRENCH! Just sayin'....

Tue Jan 31, 12:15:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, one other thing... No one probably gives a damn about me either. I'm just an old texas coot.

Tue Jan 31, 12:20:00 PM PST  
Blogger TexasFred said...

texasfred said...
Oh, one other thing... No one probably gives a damn about me either. I'm just an old texas coot.

Tue Jan 31, 02:20:29 PM CST
------------------------------

Jammed Gun, I didn't make the post just above this one, I only made the 1st response in this thread... I can't delete it, not that it matters but I think posting as someone else is a pretty sorry thing to do...

Someone has it figured out too...

Tue Jan 31, 03:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

TexasFred - thank you for the visit -- and for YOUR (real) posts!

I am troubled that someone is posting "as" you -- probably means we can all be spoofed!

Thank you for your thoughts! -- gunjam

Tue Jan 31, 07:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi sk! How are you? I thought she was Iranian? Oh, well, mox nix, I guess!
thank you for your comment! -- gunjam

Tue Jan 31, 07:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I thought Iraq was going well. According to Murtha we will be out by the end of the year.
What do I believe? My head is spinning.

Wed Feb 01, 03:32:00 AM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, mil mom! I think things are doing a lot better than Congressman Murtha and Walter Cronkite are willing to give credit for! My son is willing to go back for a second tour .... (but, then again, he is a lot braver than some folks -- including his Dad!).
--gunjam

Thu Feb 02, 08:04:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #