Monday, January 30, 2006

Bill Handel Has BIG Cojones

Bill Handel Has BIG Cojones

I have heard Bill Handel on the radio.  Bill Handel is too liberal for me.  Bill Handel is too Los Angeles for me.  Bill Handel is too morally loose for me.  I used to get furious at Bill Handel when I listened to him on KFI years ago.

I love Bill Handel now though!  (And I don’t even listen to him anymore.)

Why, you ask?  Have I gone Liberal in my old age?  

Hardly!

Bill Handle has shown that he has bigger cojones than the entire male contingent of the US State Department combined.

How is that?  Because Bill Handel has refused to bend over and spread his cheeks for the bullies at CAIR.

Now, if we could just find a few folks in Washington to show this kind of clear-headed thinking about Islam, Islamofascists, and apologists for Islam and Islamofascists.

lgf has a good thread going on this development.

To view Mr. Handel’s comments on the KFI Web site, click here.  (Hat tip: lgf poster Rayra.)

If you would like to email Mr. Handel, please click here.  I am sure that Bill would love to hear that you are behind him in his gutsy stand against the CAIR bullies.  (Hat tip: lgf poster My 2 Cents.)

If you are interested in some gear that supports the sentiments expressed by Mr. Handel, aaron of aarons cc has some great merchandise for sale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

GunJam,

Please check your email.

Tue Jan 31, 10:02:00 AM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

Christine! Okay! thank you --gunjam

Tue Jan 31, 07:56:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #