Saturday, December 30, 2006

More on Rick Warren’s Unseemly Shilling for the Syrian Regime

More on Rick Warren’s Unseemly Shilling for the Syrian Regime

The more I read about phony “megapastor” Rick Warren, the less I like him – and I never was a Rick Warren fan to begin with.

To get the depth (or, rather, the LACK thereof) of his sickening whitewashing of the oppressive second-generation Assad regime in Damascus, please go to this link and play the embedded sound bite.

Hmmmm.  What logic:  Muslims and Christians in Syria get along because…”the Christians were there first?”

Mr. Warren, please name one Middle Eastern country where the Muslims were there first?  (Hint: Zero!)

Moreover, you can hear with your own words Warren’s calling the current Assad regime “moderate”!   Sickening.

I have to wonder what Warran’s pay-off for this performance was?  (That’s right, I am calling him a whore.)

On the other hand, if there was no pay-off for Warren (which I doubt), that means he dropped his trousers and bent over for the Assad regime… for…. NOTHING?!!

In that case, Warren is lower than a whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #