Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dumbsfeld Fails to Defend HIS Troops

Dumbsfeld Fails to Defend HIS Troops

SECDEF Dumbsfeld – on foreign soil – failed to stick up for his troops in the two-soldiers-burned-the-dead-bodies-of-two-throat-slitters non-story.

Typical.  This man should be forced to resign immediately.  

Dumbsfeld is letting troops be killed because he is forcing them to fight hand-to-hand when we could be dropping Napalm on known terrorist hideouts.  He is making our men play by “Marquis de Queensbury” Rules of Engagement against unprincipled throat-slitters.

Yet, he seems never to miss a chance to have his troops investigated for “accusations” of alleged “wrongdoing”.  

Just once . . . .  JUST ONCE, Mr. Dumbsfeld, how about having the cojones to stand up and say: “Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war!  War is hell!  Our enemies play by NO rules.  Please don’t bother me with these silly accusations until you have contacted the terrorists regarding their latest atrocities.

“These folks are terrorists: They will not be treated as anything better.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I would love to get you in a room with Dumbsfeld. Right on!

Sun Oct 23, 11:48:00 AM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

Hi, Mil Mom! Thank you for the vote of confidence. However, from all I read, Dumby thinks he knows more than anyone else! -- Gunjam

Mon Oct 24, 07:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger BostonMaggie said...

I hate to disagree with you honey, but I do. Burning those bodies was wrong. Listing the atrocities of the terrorists is not relevent. I agree with Col. David Hunt's assessment on this matter. Those soldiers should be dishonorably discharged (no jail time or anything crazy). If this was PsychOps, they erred badly. We are always looking to intimidate the enemy, but we are also looking to win the "hearts and minds" of the locals. This incident was dumb. I am with the SecDef on this one.
Still I love your blog. I am and will remain a faithful reader.

Tue Oct 25, 09:23:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I waited to comment until I heard more 'facts' about this. Now I'm reading that there were no violations committed, that the bodies were destroyed as a health issue concerning our troops. If that's the case, our media needs to seriously shut the hell up until facts are determined.

Thu Oct 27, 02:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #