Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This Guy Just May Be on to Something – Are You SURE You Want to Feed Your Baby Soy Formula?

This Guy Just May Be on to Something – Are You SURE You Want to Feed Your Baby Soy Formula?

Okay.  I will admit it.  I am not a great Jim Rutz fan.  (He has a regular column in WND.)  Moreover, when I first heard about the initial installment of his mult-part series on the dangers of (eating) soy by-products, I thought he might be some kind of kook.

But, he has put out a six-part series – with each installment thoroughly endnoted – and I am now convinced that eating foods containing soy byproduct isolate (which evidently was originally developed to be used in making cardboard boxes) is probably not such a great idea.

You read it.  You research it.  You make up your own mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #