Thursday, November 03, 2005

Caring More about the “Rights” of Terrorists Than about the NEEDS of Our Fighting Men

Caring More about the “Rights” of Terrorists Than about the NEEDS of Our Fighting Men

There are some in the Senate who are on record – as far as I am concerned – as caring MORE for the “rights” of captured throat-slitting, suicide-bombing, jihadist Islamofascists than they do for the Needs of our fighting men to prosecute this worldwide war for survival with ALL the tools they need to get the job done.

The two CHIEF offenders are:

Senator Kennedy, and
Senator McPain, sometimes referred to as “The Manchurian Candidate.”

Here is a good article on the subject of why we should NOT treat terrorists as anything other than . . . , well TERRORISTS!

ON THE OTHER HAND:

Some people just do not – nay, WILL not – get it:

Here is a seditious article on the subject by some folks who just don’t get it.  

Here is another article that is high on misplaced sympathy for the enemy but low on common sense and loyalty to the cause.

Here is an article that I cannot classify as anything other then rendering aid to the enemy.  I call for the author’s immediate termination by the Washington Post and her immediate investigation by the DOJ with the SAME energy with which Scooter Libby and Karl Rover were investigated.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Innocent until proven guilty. Interesting idea, don't you think?

Sat Nov 05, 03:22:00 PM PST  
Blogger GunJam said...

hi, elizabeth. Thank you for the visit and comment. Unlike what you apparently (please correct me if I am wrong) did to my comment on your blog, I will not delete your comment just because you disagree with me. Nonetheless, as I do read your blog, I know that you and I are on opposite sides of virtually all that matters -- from supporting/attacking Israel to fighting against/surrendering to the jihadist enemy. To grab (out of context) a quote from your latest blog entry, I would characterize your post here on my blog today as: "Pretty disturbing," as it shows that -- even while my son and others like him put their lives on the line every day in Iraq and Afghanistan -- your sympathies lie not with him and his buddies, but with the men TRYING TO KILL THEM DAILY! You are a true Dhimmi at heart and would look lovely in a hijab and jilbab! -- gunjam

Sun Nov 06, 04:37:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #