Saturday, September 10, 2005

A Nation Led By Appeasers

Just what is it about our spineless, gutless national leadership? And, by national leadership, I mean the President (yes: Bush); I mean Secretary of State Rice; I mean Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld; I mean the military brass (I REALLY mean the feminized, politically correct, venal military brass); I mean Congress (well, most of Congress); and I mean the MSM -- and much of the so-called right (including such self-described "conservatives" as Sean Hannity and Hugh Hewitt).

What am I ranting about, you ask? Well just read the article by Mark Helprin linked here. If this doesn't make your blood boil, nothing will.

I suspect that Bush is way too close to the Saudis. (Hey, he is hand-holding close -- is that close enough?) I believe his Dad is now calling the shots on his "foreign policy"(sic) -- You know: appease Mexico and Saudi Arabia at all costs; kick Israel around mercilessly; cower before Iran and Syria; and sell the company store to China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #