Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bush Competing with Jimmy Carter for "Empy Suit" Status: Will Visit Islamic Center (Again)

Former President Carter is infamous for his clueless stands on foreign policy -- so much so that he seemed -- at least until recently -- to stand in a league by himself.

No longer, however. President Carter, move over: You seem to have company in the person of one seemingly clueless individual known as President Bush (43): He will once AGAIN visit the SAUDI-FUNDED Islamic Center, Washington, DC.

One can only make excuses for someone for so long, and President Bush has worn me out: He can take the blame for his own stubborn and foolish refusal to act wisely vis-a-vis radical Islam and those who fund it.

Fool me once, President Bush, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You are not fooling me again, Mr. President.

More from Michelle Malkin here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #