Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Prager on the Feminization of Western Society

Prager on the Feminization of Western Society

Anyone who reads this blog with some regularity knows that I often rant about the feminization of the military.  However, radio host Dennis Prager – who is nothing less than brilliant – has a great piece in WND entitled Judeo-Christian values, part 22: The feminization of society.

He is spot on.

Interesting, today I had my own little “inspiration” in the way of an answer to those who somehow think women belong in EVERY facet of our military – on our ships, in our planes, on our subs, in our tanks, in our military academies, ad nauseum – because they are (after all!) equal to men in EVERY respect (cough, cough).

Well, here is my comeback: Women do not belong in the military (at least not in ANY combat capacity – to include combat aircrew positions – as they currently are, courtesy of the traitorous Clinton Administration and the cowardly assent to the same by the current Administration) is this:  “Because women have breasts, and men have chests.”  Pretty slick, huh!

However, as C.S. Lewis said somewhere, modern society is characterized (tragically) by “men without chests”.  Unfortunately, perhaps women with breasts ARE equal to men WITHOUT chests!

4 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I know I have thought about this issue and being a woman, I have to say I know my limits. I could not do the things my sons or husband can do, even in my younger days, nor do I want to do the things that men can do better than women. I can't understand a woman who would want to be in combat, but then, I guess, it takes all kind. I also know there are alot of things that are better left to the women. Everyone has there own place in this world.

Wed Sep 14, 05:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

Well said: There are some things men can do better than women (serve as infantry soldiers, for example). There are many things women can do better than men (bearing and raising small children being most notable among them). While many modernists despise the mother/home-maker, there is much wisdom in the saying, "the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world". Of course, there are some fields where both do well -- teaching, running a business, etc. I have read that the Israeli military have used women to teach men in basically male-only combat positions. They found that the women made good teachers and the soldiers listened well to their female instructors in the art of war -- but it was the men (amd not their female instructors) who were expected to go out and fight.

Wed Sep 14, 07:24:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotta tell you gunjam, the women I know who shriek the loudest about their rights being equal, are the least likely to serve in our military. I can't even get them to send packages because they 'don't agree with the Pres'. Yet they will fight tooth and nail because they believe that it is their right to be on the front lines, when they wouldn't even be fit to polish the boots of a real Soldier.

Thu Sep 15, 03:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger GunJam said...

sk -- Wow! A VERY powerful post! It is so much more powerful coming from a woman, too! I hope many read it. Thank you! gunjam

Thu Sep 15, 06:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
# # # # #